On this page I will list books which have been particularly important in my life. Many, if not most of these books “found” me at the perfect time. I can’t say that any particular book has been a big “ah-ha.” What they have done is to connect dots I already had and changed my perspective.
- Journey’s Out of the Body, by Robert A. Monroe – As I mentioned in my post, How it all began, this book let me know that I was not alone in my out of body experiences. I also recommend Bob’s other two books, Far Journeys, and The Ultimate Journey.
- Muddy Tracks: Exploring an Unsuspected Reality, by Frank DeMarco – This book is not only a great book for those just starting out on the path to expanded awareness, but also a very useful resource for those already on the path.
- The Sphere and the Hologram by Frank DeMarco where Frank shares the conversations and knowledge passed on to him from a group of non-physical beings that he collectively calls “the guys upstairs.”
- The Cosmic Internet by Frank DeMarco is sort of a sequel to The Sphere and the Hologram and continues Frank’s relationship with “the guys upstairs.”
- Spiritwalker, Medicine Maker, Visionseeker, and Journey to the Sacred Garden by Hank Wesselman, and Spirit Medicine: Healing in the Sacred Realms by Hank Wesselman and Jill Kuykendall. I highly recommend these books for anyone interested in shamanism.
- The Bowl of Light by Hank Wesselman chronicles the relationship between Hank and Hawaiian elder and kahuna, Hale Makua. Hank was given a rare glimpse into the heart of the kahuna tradition.
If you are not familiar with Jane Roberts and Seth, the entity or personality that she channeled for 21 years, my post, The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events, tells a little about them. I’ve read many of the Seth books numerous times.
- Seth Speaks, the Eternal Validity of the Soul, by Jane Roberts – This is the first “Seth” book, and he discusses a plethora of subjects including physical and non-physical reality, dreams, past lives, how to contact friends and relative that have died, out-of-body experiences and much more.
- The Nature of Personal Reality, by Jane Roberts – Seth talks about how we create our own reality from our thoughts, emotions and beliefs. Probably the finest Seth book.
- The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events, by Jane Roberts – Seth talks about how our personal realities merge to create mass reaction such as war, epidemics, earthquakes and other “natural” and “man-made” disasters.
- The “Unknown” Reality (Volumes 1 and 2), by Jane Roberts – These volumes cover probably realities and how we choose from them in materializing our personal and mass realities.