I’ve been tagged by KatKMeanders! I knew it was only a matter of time till I got pulled into one of the blogging games. I ignored the signs, living recklessly, fast and loose. It caught up with me finally.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blog
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Seven facts about me:
- I love Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. I’ve been know to eat three pints of it in a week. I may go months without having any, but then the urge will hit and I’m off to the grocery store.
- I hate brussels sprouts. It’s the only vegetable that I absolutely will not eat in any form, and no, I will not like your special secret recipe.
- I love to drive fast and especially on twisty mountain roads (only when there is no traffic). Since I sold my twin-turbo Audi Quattro and bought my Prius, that thrill is gone. I used to love to mash the pedal to the floor at the beginning of a freeway on-ramp and watch the speedometer pass 100 mph before I reached the point where I merged into the freeway. I do like knowing that I’m putting less than a third the amount of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere than when I was driving my Audi, and the fact that my fuel bill has dropped to less than a third what it was. Thrills of a different flavor.
- My favorite movie is What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams, Cuba Gooding Jr., and Annabella Sciorra. I have the DVD and watch it probably four times a year.
- I watch SouthPark. I won’t apologize for it. I find it extremely entertaining in a sarcastic, satirical, ironical sort of way. It’s one of the only TV shows I watch.
- In 2000, I voted for Bush. Before his first term was half over I realized the consequences of my choice was going to be 1000 lifetimes of bad karma for me. When the last canoe leave planet earth, I’ll be standing on the shore waving goodbye. Please make it a little easier on me and take your trash with you so I have less cleaning up and rebuilding to do. Thanks in advance.
- I like my cat Sidney better than some people I meet. He is what he is with no masks, no deceptions, no illusions, no delusions.
Not to choose seven victims. FrankDeMarco , you have been tagged. BreathingEasy , you have been tagged. MuseEditions, you have been tagged. Thistimethisspace , you have been tagged. Lettershometoyou , you have been tagged. Terraflora , you have been tagged. Theartistsopinion , you have been tagged. Ode2Food , you have been tagged.